Sunday 20 April 2014

The week ahead...

Monday
Public holiday.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have the Chief Executive's appraisal pre-meeting. In the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre.
Wednesday
Most of the day I am attending the interview panel for the post of Head of Organisational Development, Human Resources and Communications. I have a meeting of the Labour Group in the late afternoon. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting with an officer from River Clyde Homes followed by a meeting of the Inverclyde Community Health and Care Partnership. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Most of the day I am through in Edinburgh for the COSLA Leaders' meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment