Sunday 8 December 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
I have an early morning meeting with Clyde Valley Council Leaders in Glasgow, then off to work for the rest of the day. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Regeneration Task Group.
Tuesday
At work all day. In the evening I have a surgery at Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
At work in the morning then heading to Kilmacolm Primary School for the Nativity Show. This is followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending the Clydeview Academy Christmas Concert in Greenock Town Hall.
Thursday
At work most of the day. In late afternoon I will be attending an event to mark the first year of the I Youth Zone in Greenock and then a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board Appointments' Panel.
Friday
A day off work to attend the COSLA Convention in Edinburgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment