Sunday 15 December 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until early afternoon then down to Greenock for a meeting of the Policy & Resources Executive Sub-Committee at 2.30 and the Inverclyde Alliance Board at 3.30. In the evening I will be attending the Notre Dame High School Christmas Concert in Greenock.
Tuesday
I have taken a day's leave from work as I am on the interview panel for the post of Head of Legal and Property Services. The interviews are scheduled to last all day. In the evening I will be attending a River Clyde Homes Board social event.
Wednesday
At work until mid afternoon then down to Greenock for an all members' budget update briefing and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
At work until lunchtime then to Greenock for a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board. I will then be returning to work in Glasgow for a meeting at 6.00.
Friday
At work all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment