Sunday 22 September 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I have an advice surgery at St Francis Primary School in Port Glasgow.
Tuesday
At work until early afternoon. I am then heading down to Greenock to chair a meeting of the Council's Policy & Resources Committee where I will be making an important announcement. In the evening I will be attending the annual general meeting of River Clyde Homes followed by a Board meeting.
Wednesday
At work again until early afternoon before heading to Greenock for my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
A full day at work with no evening Council commitments.
Friday
On public holiday from work but heading through to Edinburgh for COSLA Labour Group and Leaders' meetings.

1 comment:

  1. Can we assume as on Friday you are at the leaders meeting that your announcement on tuesday is not that you are stepping down as leader?

    ReplyDelete