Sunday 1 September 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until mid afternoon then down to Greenock for a meeting with the trade unions. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Port Glasgow Community Campus Working Group. I hope we will receive confirmation that things are still on track for it to open after the October school break. I am having to miss a meeting of the St Francis Primary School Parent Council as the meetings clash.
Tuesday
A full day at work. In the evening I am being interviewed by Inverclyde Radio about my views on the independence referendum.
Wednesday
At work until early afternoon then down to Greenock for my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
At work again until early afternoon then attending a meeting of the Council's Environment & Regeneration Committee. In the evening I have a meeting of the Kilmacolm New Community Centre Board.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment