Sunday 9 June 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Port Glasgow Community Campus Working Group.
Tuesday
I've taken a day's leave from work so that I can attend the parade by The Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders in Port Glasgow. Prior to the parade I will be paying a visit to the new Port Glasgow Community Campus to see how work is progressing. In the afternoon. I will be attending the schools' musical 'Let the Games Begin' in Greenock Town Hall. In the evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre followed by a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Policy & Resources Executive Sub-Committee, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Thursday
A full day at work with no evening commitments.
Friday
Another full day at work. Going along to the St Michael's Primary School BBQ in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment