Sunday 16 June 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
On leave from work. In the morning I have a meeting of the Clyde Valley Community Planning Partnership in East Renfrewshire. In the early afternoon I am paying a visit to a local major employer with my colleague Michael McCormick. Later in the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board. In the evening I have a surgery at Clune Park Resource Centre followed by a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending the Kilmacolm Primary School Parent Partnership AGM.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have meetings with the EIS, Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I hope to attend the AGM of Newark Primary School Parent Council.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have meetings at Riverside Inverclyde before returning to work for an evening meeting.
Friday
A full day at work.
Saturday
I will be attending the Armed Forces Day Service at Paisley Abbey in the morning then going along to the Comet Festival in Port Glasgow.
Sunday
Attending an event in the afternoon to mark the completion of a new lift and disabled toilet in Quarrier's Village Sommerville Weir Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment