Sunday 7 April 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
Early morning meeting at Glasgow City Council with Clyde Vally Council Leaders then at work until mid afternoon. Late afternoon I have a pre-meeting for the Chief Executive's annual performance appraisal.
Tuesday
A full day at work.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. Attending the opening of the new £700,000 Park and Ride facility in Port Glasgow at lunch time. Following a visit to my dentist I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I will be a attending a briefing for Councillors by the Chief Executive of River Clyde Homes and then a full Council meeting.
Friday
Another full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment