Sunday 14 April 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
Taken a day's leave from work to head through to Edinburgh for as Labour Group Leaders' meeting with Scottish Labour Leader Johann Lamont. In the evening I have a surgery in Park Farm Community Hall followed by a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Tuesday
At work until lunchtime then down to Greenock for meetings with Riverside Inverclyde and the Council's External Auditor followed by meetings of the Port Glasgow Town Centre Working Group and River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have the Chief Executive's annual appraisal interview and my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group. In the evening I am attending a meeting in Quarrier's Village.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending the Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Another full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment