Sunday 24 March 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing followed by a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow High School Parent Council.
Tuesday
At work in the morning again. In the afternoon I have a meeting with the Council's external auditor followed by a Members' briefing on welfare reform and a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre followed by my children's parents' interviews.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Council's Strategic Leadership Forum followed by my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Friday
A day off for Good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment