Sunday 17 March 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until early afternoon then paying a visit to the Council's new children's home, followed by a meeting with the Port Glasgow Traders' Association. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
At work in the morning then down to Greenock for a River Clyde Homes planning event followed by a Board meeting.
Wednesday
I have taken the day off work on annual leave as I am opening an Inverclyde Alliance seminar in Port Glasgow Town Hall. In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a dinner for former Council employees.
Thursday
At work in the morning then down to Greenock for a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board before returning to work for an evening meeting.
Friday
At the COSLA Convention in Edinburgh most of the day. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Greenock and Inverclyde Labour Party.
Saturday
At the Unite Scotland Political Conference in Glasgow.

No comments:

Post a Comment