Sunday 24 February 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. I have a couple of meetings in the Council lined up for the afternoon and a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group in the evening.
Tuesday
A private appointment in the first part of the morning then off to work for the rest of the day. In the evening I have a surgery in St Francis Primary School from 6.00 to 7.00 and then a meeting of Kilmacolm Community Council at 7.30.
Wednesday
Work in the morning then my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group in the afternoon.
Thursday
Morning at work. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing on equality at 2.00 and a meeting of the CHCP Sub-Committee at 3.00. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Port Glasgow West Community Council.
Friday
Spending the morning at an Inverclyde Alliance workshop and the afternoon at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment