Sunday 17 February 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Port Glasgow Community Campus Working Group.
Tuesday
At work until late afternoon then down to Greenock for a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the Labour Group. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Port Glasgow East Community Council.
Thursday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Through at the COSLA Leaders' Meeting in Edinburgh much of the day. In the evening I will be attending the Inverclyde Sports Personality Awards in Greenock Town Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment