Sunday 22 January 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in Glasgow until 2.00 before heading back to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. Have a Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda at 4.00 in Greenock and a surgery at 6.00 in Park Farm Community Hall.
Tuesday
At work until 2.00 before heading to Greenock for a demonstration of Glow at 3.00 and the Education & Lifelong Learning Committee at 4.00. I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 6.00.
Wednesday
At work in the morning again. I am attending the St Michael's Primary School Burns' Concert at 1.30 before picking my kids up from school in Kilmacolm. I have meetings of the Administration at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30 in Greenock.
Thursday
At work until 1.00 before heading to Gourock for the official opening of Clydeview Academy. After the opening I will be returning to work in Glasgow, where I have meetings at 5.00 and 6.00.
Friday
Most of the day will be spent in Edinburgh at the COSLA Leaders' meeting, before popping into work in Glasgow for a couple of hours on the way back. In the evening I have a meeting of Inverclyde Constituency Labour Party to attend in Branchton Community Centre in Greenock.
Saturday
I have a surgery at 10.00 in Kilmacolm Community Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment