Sunday 15 January 2012

The week ahead...

A busy week ahead:

Monday
At work until 2.00 and then heading back to Kilmacolm to pick my two younger kids from school. I have a meeting with the Roads Service at 4.30 to discuss the introduction of further road safety measures in the centre of Kilmacolm. At 6.30 I will be attending the Port Glasgow High School Parent Council.
Tuesday
At work until 12.30 before attending a meeting in Port Glasgow between the Whitecroft Tenants' and Residents' Association and River Clyde Homes. I have a meeting of the Council's Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee at 3.00 followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 4.30. I am hoping to attend meetings of the St Michael's and St Stephen's Parent Councils at 6.00 and 7.00 respectively.
Wednesday
At work until 12.30 before a visit to the HP plant at Erskine. I have meetings of the Administration Group at 4.30 and the Labour Group at 5.30. I hope to attend a meeting of the Newark Parent Council at 6.30.
Thursday
At work until 11.30 then paying a visit to the Council's key leisure projects at Parklea, Ravenscraig Stadium and Gourock Pool. I have a meeting with the local federation of small businesses at 2.00 and the Regeneration Committee at 3.00. At 7.00 I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
A full day at work and a night off!

No comments:

Post a Comment