Sunday 27 November 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 2.00 before heading back to Kilmacolm to pick my kids up from school. At 4.30 I am attending a meeting of the Gibshill Task Group. I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre at 6.00 before heading down to Port Glasgow for a meeting of the new Port Glasgow West Community Council in 7 1/2 John Wood Street.
Tuesday
I have taken the morning off work as I am attending the official opening of the new Clydeview Academy at 10.00. Before that I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 8.30. After spending the afternoon at work in Glasgow it is down to Port Glasgow for the switch on of the Christmas Lights at 6.00. Following this I am attending a civic reception in Greenock to mark the 50th anniversary of St Stephen's High School.
Wednesday
I have no Council commitments as I have cancelled my meetings due to the public sector workers' strike over pensions. I will be spending the full day at work. In the evening I hope to attend a Labour Party leadership hustings in Paisley.
Thursday
At work in Glasgow until 2.00 before heading down to Greenock for the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda at 2.45. This is followed by a meeting of the full Council at 4.00. At 7.00 I am planning to attend a meeting of the board of Kilmacolm New Community Centre Company.
Friday
Another full day at work. In the evening I will be attending the switch on of the Christmas Lights in Kilmacolm (6.00) and Quarrier's Village (7.00).

No comments:

Post a Comment