Sunday 13 November 2011

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until 3.00 and then down to Greenock for an all Members' briefing at 4.00. In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the Clune Park Task Group.
Tuesday
At work in the morning. In the after I have meetings at 2.00 (Regeneration Committee), 3.00 (Policy & Resources Committee) and 4.30 (weekly meeting with the Chief Executive). At 6.00 I have a surgery in St Francis' Primary School.
Wednesday
At work until 1.00. At 2.00 I will be attending a presentation on Members' Continuing Professional Development framework. I have meetings of the Administration at 4.30 and Labour Group at 5.30. In the evening I will be attending a civic reception to mark the 250th anniversary of Wellpark Mid Kirk.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have meetings at 3.00 (Police briefing), 4.00 (education briefing) and 4.45 (Inverclyde Youth Council).
Friday
Through at COSLA in Edinburgh most of the day. In the later afternoon I have a meeting with Iain McKenzie MP and Duncan McNeil MSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment