Sunday 31 July 2011

The week ahead...

A busier week this week as the summer recess comes to an end:

On Monday I am due to attend a tender opening in the Municipal Buildings in Greenock at 2.30. In the evening I have a meeting of the Woodhall Regeneration Task Group at 6.30 in Woodhall Community Hall.

On Tuesday I will be attending the Policy & Resources Committee pre-agenda at 3.30 and have a briefing meeting on current Regeneration issues at 4.15. At 5.00 I have my first weekly meeting with the Chief Executive since I was re-appointed as Leader of the ruling Administration.

On Wednesday afternoon I have arranged a visit to St Stephen's High School to see how work on the temporary shared campus with Port Glasgow High School is progressing in advance of the start of the new school term. Later in the day I have the first weekly Labour Group meeting after the summer break.

I don't have any scheduled Council commitments on Thursday and Friday, so I will be spending both days at work. For completeness I will obviously also be at work on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment