Tuesday 7 December 2010

The only topic of coversation...

Often in our daily lives we pass pleasantries with other people about the weather.

At present it seems to be the only topic of conversation.

Leaving home just after 6.30 this morning I somehow managed to get to work in Govan for 7.25, crawling along at an average of 20 miles per hour. Many of my work colleagues were unable to make it in for a variety of reasons.

With my children off school again tomorrow it looks like it will be my turn to take the day off to watch them.

I had a surgery in Park Farm Community Hall tonight. On the way there my car got stuck in Mull Avenue, so I had to walk the rest of the way on foot. On reaching the Hall I quickly agreed with the hall keeper that no one in their right mind would be coming out tonight, so the surgery was cancelled. Fortunately I was able to get my car unstuck and travel back safely to Kilmacolm.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment