Sunday 2 May 2010

The week ahead...

A crucial week:

Monday
A Public Holiday but no rest for the wicked. I will need to find some time to cut my grass (weather permitting) in between leaflet drops.
Tuesday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
1.00 Leave work to travel to Port Glasgow
1.30 Meeting with the Council's More Choices More Chances team

3.00 Meeting of the Council's Safe, Sustainable Communities Committee
6.30 Campaigning
Wednesday
7.30 Start work in Glasgow
3.30 Leave work to travel to Greenock
4.30 Weekly meeting of the Administration Group
5.30 Weekly meeting of the Labour Group
6.30 Last minute campaigning
Thursday
Decision day. I have taken a day's annual leave from work to put my services at the disposal of our election agent. As usual, it will be a very long day with the polling stations open from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m. I will be attending the Count in Greenock's Waterfront Leisure Complex and hoping for the right result (and an early declaration!).
Friday
At work all day, although when I start will depend on when I get to bed the night before.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Mr Cairns and your team for such a magnificant return and I hope it continues for you locally.Was this down to hard work or a good track record from your guy

    ReplyDelete