Sunday 11 March 2018

The week ahead...

Monday
In the late afternoon I have a meeting to discuss the Council's budget. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of St Francis' Primary School Parent Council.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have the Policy and Resources Committee pre-agenda followed by a meeting of the Education and Communities Committee.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, a Members' briefing on the Council's new Corporate Plan, a meeting of the Health and Social Care Committee and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing on the proposed new Local Development Plan and a special Council meeting to set the Council's budget for 2018/19. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.
Saturday
In the morning I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment