Sunday 26 March 2017

The week ahead...

Monday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Peter Stanton Memorial Trust followed by a pre-agenda meeting for the final Council meeting of this term on 6 April. In the evening I will be campaigning for the Council election.
Tuesday
At work until mid afternoon. In the evening I have a surgery in Kilmacolm Community Centre followed by a meeting of Park Farm Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing followed by my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the weekly meeting of the Labour Group. In the evening I will be campaigning for the Council election.
Thursday
At work in the morning. In the evening I will be campaigning for the Council election.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh much of the day for the COSLA Convention followed by my final COSLA Leaders' meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment