Sunday 11 December 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Inverclyde Alliance Board and in the evening attending a Christmas Concert at Notre Dame High School in Greenock.
Tuesday
In the morning I will be through in Edinburgh for a special COSLA Leaders' Meeting. In the evening I have meetings of the River Clyde Homes Audit & Finance Committee and Board.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have a meeting regarding the Chief Executive's annual appraisal, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I have a meeting of the Riverside Inverclyde Board and in the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment