Sunday 20 November 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the late afternoon I have the Council pre-agenda meeting and in the early evening a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I have a Members' Briefing, a meeting of the Education & Communities Committee and a meeting of the Greenock Arts Guild Finance Committee. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council.
Wednesday
In the morning I am attending an Audit Scotland Engagement Event in Glasgow. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive, the Inverclyde Alliance Board pre-agenda and a meeting of the Labour Group. I have given myself the evening off to attend the Celtic v Barcelona game.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
Through in Edinburgh much of the day at the COSLA Leaders' Meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment