Sunday 2 October 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the the Board of the Inverclyde Alliance, our community planning partnership. In the early evening I will be chairing a meeting of the recruitment panel for the post of Corporate Director for Environment, Regeneration and Resources to agree those candidates to be invited for interview.
Tuesday
In the evening I will be visiting Kilmacolm Primary School to see the progress with the £4.3m refurbishment project. Pupils are set to return on 28 October after a year long decant to the former St Stephen's High School in Port Glasgow.
Wednesday
In the late afternoon I have a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
I will attending the annual COSLA Conference.
Friday
Day 2 of the COSLA Conference, which includes a meeting of the COSLA Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment