Sunday 7 August 2016

The week ahead...

Monday
Late afternoon I will be chairing the Shortlisting Panel for the Chief Executive's recruitment.
Tuesday
In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee. In the evening I have a surgery in Boglestone Community Centre.
Wednesday
In the afternoon I have my weekly meetings with the Chief Executive and Labour Group.
Thursday
In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group.
Friday
In the morning I will be meeting with the Leaders and Chief Executives of West Dunbartonshire and East Dunbartonshire Councils to discuss our proposed shared services' joint committee. In the afternoon I will be chairing a meeting of the Council's Members' Budget Working Group.
Saturday
I am attending a Greenock Arts Guild Board meeting and planning event in the Beacon Arts Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment