Sunday 26 July 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
In the late afternoon I am chairing the Appointment Panel for the post of Corporate Director Education, Communities and Organisational Development. This meeting is to shortlist candidates for interview.
Tuesday
In late morning I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive followed in the afternoon by a Policy & Resources Committee Pre-agenda meeting. I am also due to meet with SNP Holyrood hopeful    Ian McDougall who wants to share with me his ideas for boosting Inverclyde's economy and population.
Wednesday
The Administration Group is meeting with the Council's Corporate Management Team to discuss future priorities for most of the day. In late afternoon I have the weekly meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
No Council commitments at this time.
Friday
No Council commitments at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment