Sunday 15 February 2015

The week ahead...

Monday
My only Council commitment at this stage is a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group in the evening.
Tuesday
In the evening I will be chairing a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Audit and Finance Committee.
Wednesday
I have an early morning photocall. In the afternoon I will be visiting Ferguson's with my colleague Michael McCormick to hear how things are progressing following the recent takeover. This is followed by a planning briefing; my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive; and a meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
In the afternoon I am meeting management at the Waterfront Cinema for a chat about how business is going. This is followed by meetings of the Police & Fire Scrutiny Sub-Committee and the full Council.
Friday
I have a meeting at COSLA in Edinburgh in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment