Sunday 6 October 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I will be attending a meeting of the Woodhall Task Group. Missing a meeting of St Francis' Parent Council as it on at the same time as the task group.
Tuesday
Another full day at work. In the evening I have a surgery in Clune Park Resource Centre followed by a meeting of St Stephen's High School Parent Council. Missing a meeting of the Park Farm TARA as it clashes with the parent council.
Wednesday
At work until lunch time then down to Greenock for my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive. I am then involved in judging a schools' competition for Greenock Chamber of Commerce, followed by the Council's annual Garden Fest competition prizegiving. I am missing Boglestone Community Association's AGM as it clashes with Garden Fest.
Thursday
At work until early afternoon then down to Greenock for a meeting with the Council's adviser for the Chief Executive's appraisal mid-year review. This is followed by the full Council meeting and a meeting of the Strategic Leadership Forum. In the evening I am meeting with Labour Party activists.
Friday
Another full day at work. In the evening I hope to attend a meeting of Renfrewshire North and West Labour Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment