Sunday 13 January 2013

The week ahead...

Monday
A full day at work. In the evening I have a surgery in Park Farm Community Hall from 6.00-7.00 and then a meeting of the Kelburn Action Group in Clune Park Resource Centre.
Tuesday
At work until early afternoon then down to St Michael's Primary School for a parent council meeting. I will be attending a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Board at 5.30.
Wednesday
At work until lunchtime. In the afternoon I have my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive and the weekly meeting of the Labour Group.
Thursday
Spending the morning at work again. In the afternoon I have a briefing on advocacy services at 2.00 and a meeting of the Environment & Regeneration Committee at 3.00. In the evening I will be attending the Slaemuir TARA AGM at 7.00 in St Francis Primary School.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment