Sunday 4 November 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
A day's holiday from work. In the morning I am attending the opening of the new Whinhill Primary School and in the afternoon I am visiting IBM in Greenock with my colleague Michael McCormick, the first of a series of visits to local businesses.
Tuesday
At work until late afternoon before heading to Greenock for a meeting of the River Clyde Homes Audit Committee at 5.30. I hope to attend a meeting of Park Farm TARA at 7.00.
Wednesday
At work until lunchtime before heading to to Greenock for a budget meeting at 1.30, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 3.30 and the weekly Labour Group meeting at 4.30. I hope to sit in on part of the Planning Board meeting at 3.00, where the application for a school campus in Milton Wood in Kilmacolm will be discussed. I hope to get along to the first public meeting of the new Port Glasgow East Community Council at 7.00.
Thursday
At work until 3.00 before heading to Greenock for an all Members' budget briefing at 4.00.
Friday
A full day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment