Sunday 17 June 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work until around mid day and then down to Greenock for a meeting with officers at 1.30. I have the Council pre-agenda at 2.30, a meeting of Inverclyde Alliance Board at 3.30 and River Clyde Homes Board at 5.30.
Tuesday
At work until early afternoon with a meeting of the Policy & Resources Committee at 3.00. I have a meeting with officers at 5.00.
Wednesday
At work again in the morning. In the afternoon I have a Members' briefing at 2.00, my weekly meeting with the Chief Executive at 3.00 and the Labour Group at 4.30. I hope to attend the Kilmacolm Primary School Show in the evening.
Thursday
At work until mid day then off to Edinburgh for a meeting with Cabinet Secretary Alex Neil MSP to discuss Riverside Inverclyde. In the evening I will be attending the monthly meeting of Slaemuir Tenants' and Residents' Association.
Friday
Attending a 'Celebration of Learning' at the Rainbow Family Centre in Port Glasgow in the morning and at work in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment