Sunday 20 May 2012

The week ahead...

Monday
At work all day. In the evening I am holding a joint surgery with my new Labour colleague James McColgan in Boglestone Community Centre from 6.00 to 7.00.
Tuesday
Breakfast meeting with other Labour Council Leaders in Glasgow before heading to work. In the afternoon I am attending Royal visits at Kilmacolm Community Centre and the new Beacon Arts Centre. In the evening I am attending a reception at the set of 'Waterloo Road' in Greenock.
Wednesday
At work in the morning. In the afternoon I have a meeting with the Chief Executive at 3.00 and then the Labour Group at 4.30. I hope to attend Newark Parent Council at 6.30.
Thursday
At work all day with an evening meeting as well.
Friday
At the first COSLA Leaders meeting in Edinburgh since the election before going into work for a couple of hours on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment