Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year.

It doesn't seem a year since I started this blog - it feels like ten!

Hopefully regular readers will have found it interesting and informative.

I will aim to continue making regular posts during 2011, keeping you up to date with developments within the Council and my work as a ward Councillor. I will also continue to comment on Scottish and UK political issues.

2011 is of course an election year, with the Scottish Parliament Election due on 5 May. This is also the date of the UK wide referendum on the proposed change to the voting system for Westminster Parliament elections.

My priority will be to help my Labour colleagues Duncan McNeil and Stuart Clark get elected in their respective constituencies. I will leave the referendum to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment